- 4 new outflow boundary conditions: Grad’s approximation (NTGradFreeflow), Yu’s method (NTYuOutflow), node copying method (NTCopy), Neumann’s BC (NTNeumann).
- New boundary conditions based on the regularized LB dynamics (NTRegularizedDensity, NTRegularizedVelocity).
- New no-slip boundary condition based on the Tamm-Mott-Smith approximation (NTWallTMS).
- NTHalfBBWall is now supported when the AA memory layout is used.
- Exact difference method (EDM) of applying body forces.
- Model minimizing round-off errors (–minimize_roundoff)
- New examples: four rolls mill, 2D lid-driven cavity with the entropic model, external geometry from a npy file, Taylor-Green flow, duct flow, channel flow, capillary wave, two-phase Poiseuille flow.
- Restored the cutplane visualization engine for 3D simulations to a working state.
- Mechanism of easy inclusion of additional code fragments (commit ae7bdff4)
- Regularized LB dynamics (–regularized).
- Entropic LB model fixes.
- Compatiblity fixes for sympy-0.7.2 and numpy-1.7.0.
- Support for distributed simulations on LSF clusters.
- D3Q27 lattice.
- Support for drawing walls in the pygame visualization interface.
- New on-line, remote visualization tool (utils/visualizer.py).
- LinearlyInterpolatedTimeSeries data source for boundary conditions.
- Indirect node addressing mode for sparse geometries.
- Possibility to use neighbor link tagging instead of orientation (NTHalfBBWall in more complex geometries).
- SIGHUP handling (creates a checkpoint dump).
- Shuffle propagation (speeds up execution on some lower-end GPUs).
- Force objects (on-GPU calculations of forces on solid objects).
- On-GPU flow statistics (kinetic energy, Reynolds stresses, etc).
- Added support for dynamic forces (time-dependent, or dependent on the macroscopic fields).
- Added support for the AA access pattern, which provides substantial memory savings (~50%).
- Non-fluid nodes are masked in the output fields.